Tuesday, July 12, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Week 320 ~ On the Border

Hello and good morning everyone!

It's Stella here and today it's my turn
 to host the new challenge. 
 I choose :

"On the border"


I am asking you to

 add a border to your project;
 on the left, right, on top or bottom of your card.
Have fun! 

~ Stella ~


Week 320 ~ On the Border

 source


Guest Designer

Please meet.....

Brenda



My name is Brenda and I live in Indiana, the Hoosier state. My state is primarily known for the 500 mile race and basketball. I am so honored to be Guest Designer for City Crafter Challenge Blog. I am retired and I have two married sons and four wonderful grandchildren. I started making scrapbooks many years ago and then learned about cardmaking. It is a wonderful hobby that I love and makes others happy to receive a handmade card that lets them know someone is thinking of them. I have so many online stamping friends and some that I was fortunate enough to meet in person and that has been a terrific experience. I have found stampers to be the most kind and caring people and always willing to help and share.


Please stop by Brenda's blog for more!


.....................

  Here are the wonderful creation 
by the CCCB Designers



Stella Schenkel



Marina



Kirsty Vittetoe



Ros Crawford 

A few things to know before you link up

1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenge.
2. Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.

Prize


 The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!

 

Submit
Challenge ends July 18th, 2016 at 11:55 PM (EST) 

   


   
If you have problem using Inlinkz, please drop us an email and we will try our best to help you with your question.   

 

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week. 
And the winner for week 319 is....

Tavi


Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till July 24th to do that.

Spotlight Artists Award

Andie Miller
Sarah
Spiral Creativity
Marifen

Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along! 

1 comment: