Tuesday, May 13, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 211 ~ Pin It!

Hi Friends! This week my challenge is to Pin It! I can't wait to see your creations!!Char
Make a card or project using a Clothes Pin

~ Char

Week 211 ~ Pin It!


source

Guest Designer

Please meet....

Maggie


"Hello, my name is Margarita /Maggie / I live in Ruse, Bulgaria. It gives me great pleasure to be a guest designer this challenge. Thank CCCB, they picked me. I am 31 years old, married, have a boy. 
I started with scrapbooking and making cards almost 5 years. For me it is a way to color the daily grind. If you want you can visit my blog:   I'm a dreamer... "



What a fun creation Maggie! Thanks for being our guest this week!

Please stop by Maggie's blog for more of her lovely work!


.......................................

Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



..............



.............



............




................

Take Note

You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize

The winner this week will be invited to be our Guest Designer here at CCCB!

Submit
Challenge ends May 18th, 2014 at 11.55 PM (EST)

**Edit - I do not know what's the problem with our linky this week, but if you click on the linky tools below (An InLinkz Link-up), you will still be able to link up and view the entries.



   


If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your quesiton.

Winner
Thanks to all who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 210 is.....

Carol



Congratulations!!!! What a fun project!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set up a date for your Guest Designer Spot, you'll have till May 19th, 2014 to do that!



Spotlight Artists Award

Vikki R
Sue Lelli
BBart
Maria Patrick
Marina
Jackie Blackman
Julene Matthews

Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

8 comments:

  1. I have linked my entry for present challenge...thanks for wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT idea for a challenge! I had a blast making my card! Now mailing it will be another story! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is strange that the linky didn't show up here on the post, but when clicked on the linky tools, I am able to see all. Anyone can help with this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Spotlight Artist Award. I have only ever entered a couple of challenges, so I am absolutely thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also like to thank you for the Spotlight Artist Award....and thank you to all of the designers and other participating artists for their inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for the Spotlight! Just coming back from vacation so I'm thrilled! LOVE City Crafter Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am so honored to have received the spotlight award, thank you! I love entering the challenges at City Crafter for there is so much fun and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing information on this upload. How did you get this information? Your website is very well designed, and I have read a few articles on it. I appreciate your efforts and encourage you to keep going. You may be interested in Fastest mouse clicking speed the latest article. Learn more about microphones here when you get started. See the article Click Counter to learn more.

    ReplyDelete