Tuesday, December 11, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week139 ~ Snowman Fun

Hello everyone !!

It's Char here with you this week , and I'm excited to bring you this week's challenge!...
I hope your enjoying the Christmas season! Snowmen are my absolute favorite ! ... I have a fun and easy challenge for you this week as I know it's such a busy time of year ...so this week 
Make a card or project that includes a snowman in non-traditional Christmas colors!
Have fun!


~ Charlene

Week 139 ~ Snowman Fun 

Guest Designer

Get to know Diane.....


Hello,  My name is Diane Hover and I live in the southwest part of Michigan...I am married to my hubby Greg and we have 5 children between us, all grown up and out of the nest! I have been papercrafting as long as I can remember, and always say, I think when I was born and the Dr. put ink on the bottom of my foot, I was destined from that day on to "get inky". I also sew and am a major flower gardener....I hope my projects inspire you today to get creative.  I want to thank the girls at City Crafter for honoring me with this guest designer spot...thank you!!


Diane Hover
Stop by and leave her some love

Design Team
Now let's see what creativity has poured forth from our Design Team



Charlene Cundy


Kirsty Vittetoe


Linda Robinson


Ros Crawford

Take Note

You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize
The winner for this week's challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Submit
Challenge ends December 17th, 2012 at 11.59 PM (EST)

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your quesetion.

Winner
A big THANK YOU to all who joined us last week.... fabulous work.
Here's our winners for week 138


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Macarena, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we set you up to be our Guest Designer.
You have till December 18th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 138 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Snowman Fun"


4 comments:

  1. ooooooooh--so many ♥GORGEOUS♥ snowmen! this one is really calling my name, though it's hard to see how anyone could improve on the LUSCIOUS dt projects!!! well done, ladies!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new challenge and ALL the wonderful INSPIRATION!!! You ladies are so talented! Thank you for taking a liking to my card and spotlighting it! I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much for the honor of Spotlight Artist, ladies! I'm honored! And congrats to all the winners! Such a fun challenge to play along with this week, too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obrigada pela escolha só agora pude ver abraços a todos e parabéns aos vencedores!

    ReplyDelete