Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CCCB week 23 ~ Sketch Challenge



Hello everyone, it's me Linda and I am back as your hostess for this week. Can you believe we are already in week #23. Time flies when you are having fun.
Well, this week I have come up with a sketch. You can use any theme or any colors you would like, as long as you follow the sketch. So let's see what you gals have for us. I really love seeing how creative you all are!


~Linda


CCCB week # 23 ~ Sketch Challenge

Guest Designer
We are so thrilled to introduce to you our Guest Designer this week, Karola Witczak!
Karola has such feminine touches in her creations, I simply adore her soft and romantic style. We feel extremely honored to have Karola's beautiful creation here this week!


Here's a little about Karola -
My name is Karola Witczak, totally addicted to scrapbooking! I'm from Poland, live in west side of the country with my wonderful husband Marcin and our sweet daughter Rose, who is my biggest inspiration. 
Since this year I decided to work as a freelance designer and this make me happy. Really!
It is hard to define my style, mostly my friends call it "Karola's style," and often hear that this is a soft, romantic, feminine, eclectic. I love shabby chic but with something modern. In most of my work you can usually see portraits of my daughter - I am absolutely in love with her face, and such pictures usually go to my Lo's and albums. Definitely I like all feminine, romantic themes, delicate, soft colors, I', also dependent on the sewing machine, especially when I make cards. I love to add new things to my projects, but usually I have a big inspirations from patterned papers, flowers and interesting color palettes - I believe when I have a piece of paper I create everything!
I proudly design for Polish and International companies, stores, manufacturers, like : Prima Marketing, Pink Paislee, Webster's Pages, Twiddleybitz. Melissa Frances and challenges blogs: Pencil Lines, Creative Therapy, The Color Room, and Polish scrapbooking stores and communities. I am so proud of being a part of these places, teams - this way I can realized my dreams about scrapbooking challenges, goals, products and fantastic people, which I always getting to know better.


Karola Witczak

Design Team
Here are some beautiful inspiration from our team


Linda Robinson


Cheryl Nelson

Ros Crawford


Kirsty Vittetoe

Take Note















You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. As a respect to our wonderful sponsors, and to be fair to all participants, to be eligible for the prize, do take note of the following -











  • Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
  • Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
  • Link your direct post for the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize


Look who is sponsoring City Crafter Challenge Blog this week! The very talented Sylvia Nelson
Sylvia has been a regular at CCCB, her creations are so beautiful that always caught our eyes, she has been a winner at our challenge blog many times, and she is so kind to offer our winner this week with this wonderful prize, a full list of the prize could be found HERE!


Sylvia has a little Etsy Store, you might want to pop by and take a look, she has lots of handmade cards, stamps, and even fabric fat quarters if you are into quilting as well, do stop by http://sylviascorner.etsy.com and shop around, perhaps say THANK YOU to Sylvia for sponsoring this wonderful set of prize at her blog Sylvia's Stamp Corner.

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery (if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#23 so we could easily find your creation, then link it here with the direct link (not your entire blog). Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends September 27th, 2010 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!
If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please feel free to email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks to all the beautiful entries we had last week for our "Tree of Books" Challenge, we hope you know that your support is hugely appreciated. And here is the winner for week # 22


Tracy


And our spotlight artists are


K-eine
Angela Brennan
Stella
Tante Kathe
Emily Keaton
Susan Zuzarte
Kelly B


Congratulations to all, we hope you enjoy the challenge as much as us viewing them. Please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Tracy, please drop me (Kirsty) a line at citycrafter@gmail.com, so I could link you up with our sponsor The Stamping Boutique.


Thanks once again to all who sent in your entry last week, and thanks to our great sponsor "The Stamping Boutique", please come join us this week for our sketch challenge.

9 comments:

  1. OMG! Grand Prize! Beutiful DT works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happpy and proud to sponsor a prize this week. The card I submit will not be for judging, but will be added to the prize package! Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch ,Linda,love all the DT work.Thanks for a great prize,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you say "do not cross promote event unrelated to City Crafters" do you mean we are not to mention other challenges in which we enter our card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, Marsha, I can't reach you via your blog, here's your answer if you ever come back here to read them.
    You are allowed to combine challenges and mentioned them on your blog, what we do not want to see is when we have a sponsor, e.g- a digital stamp company, and there we see lots of entries promoting their digital stamp company on our challenge site. In a case like this, it is still ok to use other digital stamp on your creation but just not a place to sell or promote them that's all. We are hoping to protect the interest of our great sponsors that's all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sylvia, for your sponsorship this week, and for your beautiful creation every week here at CCCB!
    I am glad that you gals have fun here at City Crafter, I love Linda's sketch too, isn't fun to play with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Tracy and all our Spotlight Artists!! It is always so amazing to view everyone's fabulous creations!! Thanks so much to Sylvia for being our sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all our winners ... you did a great job and we are grateful for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou so much for choosing me as one of the spotlight artists this week. Always enjoy playing along with your fantastic challenges

    ReplyDelete